Greeting from the CEO
The Assemblies of God has dedicated Maranatha Village to providing quality retirement, long-term medical and rehabilitative services with Christian love and compassion to its clergy, laity, and members of the community at large.
- To be a leader in the field of long-term care & retirement living.
- To provide an environment based upon Christian principles which is marked by love, joy, and peace.
- To provide services which enhance resident dignity, personal independence & self-fulfillment in all aspects of life.
- To promote the philosophy of employee personal growth, professional development & operational excellence.
- To be involved in the expanding kingdom of God.
CEO - Maranatha Village Retirement Community