Services and Amenities
- In-House restorative services are performed under the supervision of licensed Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Therapists.
- Wheelchairs, geri chairs, and such other routine equipment are provided by Maranatha Village at no additional cost.
- Routine nursing supplies are provided by Maranatha Village.
- A licensed beautician is available weekdays (schedules are posted) for the beauty needs of the residents. Routine services are provided at no additional cost. Permanents and coloring are not considered routine and therefore an additional cost may be applied for these services.
- Transportation services are provided by Maranatha for regular doctor's appointments. Special arrangements can be made for other modes of transportation on an as needed basis.
- Rooms are furnished.
- Laundry Services are provided.